Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Miracle Needed: Can YOU help ?



This blog reaches thousands of people around the world and so I am publishing this heartfelt plea from a reader who is begging someone to be the conduit for a miracle to ease her suffering.  Please read her story below and if you, or anyone you know, can help her, either forward the blog post to the relevant person or leave a comment below.   Iyar is the month of healing, with Hashem's Will, may it be so.

And everyone, please add the name CHAYA SHAINA CHANA BAS ITCHA to your prayer list, for a Refuah Shleimah immediately, and have her name added to all your Tehillim groups, and if possible, add it to the list of Misheberachs in your shule.  If you bake challah, add her name to your prayer list, give tzedaka in her name, do a good deed in her name, you can do something.   I want to storm the Heavens to get her a complete and immediate relief.  Thank you.


Autoimmune Cranial Neuritis caused by Big Pharma Antibiotics .....

I beg with tears for help please help Me! I need a decree to restore my health!! Please help me!! Rav Amram Vaknin, Rav Chaim Kanievsky , Rav Meir Shechter , Rav Gamliel Rabinowitz .... Please help me get to them!! Please I need to get help from a great Tzadik please!!!

I cannot feel my entire mouth throat or neck and burn on fire non stop causing paralysis! Please help me! Here is my story!!

I have an autoimmune disease set off by Keflex 29 years ago and biaxin for a tooth infection in February 2015 that threw me under the bus!

My body is attacking my trigememinal and glossopharngeal nerves (cranial nerves) vagus too, neck into my spine in neck down back! My entire mouth throat palate tongue sinuses cheeks occipital (I can feel the swelling of all the nerves in brain and brainstem! I have atrophy in my face from the nerves inside my mouth and swelling near my ears and atrophy with my ears as well! Please help me stop the auto-antibodies from attacking my central nervous system (cranial nerves and spine)! 

I need a miracle now please HaShem!! I cannot do this anymore! I'm suffering so much!! Help me now! Answer me now and send me my messenger now and do not forsake me please! I beg with tears for your help! I need to live!! Too much to do!! I want to save lives and help everyone!! Help me please!! Save me now and send my miracle of health completely now!!! Send Moshiach for the entire living world now please!! Peace and health for all life on earth!!

Chaya Shaina Chana bas Itcha


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adding her name to the Misheberach list at my shul and in my Refuah Shleima prayers....my heart goes out to this woman whose suffering is unbearable. We need Moshiach now!! Cheers to you for encouraging prayer, chessed and ahavat yisroel. Ms. AP

Devorah said...

thank you Ms AP.

Yocheved Golani said...

As someone who recovered from devastating neurological damage that blinded and almost killed me, I suggest that she follow the directives of a competent naturopath skilled in neurological issues, and ban all commercial foods plus synthetic wares from her kitchen and hygiene products. Take Vitamin B12 twice weekly. It supports nerve health.

http://wholehealthforum.evolero.com/essene-farm/profile/79841/yocheved-golani

Anonymous said...

Refuah Shleimah to Chaya Shayna Chana bat Itcha. We should say Tehilim and have mesheberachs said for her at Shul on Shabbat.

H' send Moshiach NOW, b'RACHAMIM!

SPACE said...

Near where she lives, there's pool or lake. Go into the lake with clothes, water between your clothes and body will keep warm, thus you can be about an hour in the water. Float in the water face up, do it 5 - 10 times.
Also in the evening ask somebody to read you aloud some part of Scripture. Any part of Scripture is good.

Anonymous said...

Devorah - don't know where to e-mail you, so I'm putting this on the comments section in regards to Chaya Shayna Chana bat Itchka, may H' send her a speedy Refuah Shleimah!

A friend sent me by e-mail something from a doctor whom she thinks would be of help for the above mentioned Chaya to get a refuah shleimah. Really can't understand computers and how to e-mail you what I received, so I'm relaying the website address which is on the letter head of this doctor and which has a title heading 'My Success Story' (something like that): www.drlombino.com

Hope this will be of great help. Will have a mesheberach said in shul on Shabbat for her and hoping many will be saying Tehilim for her. May you have good news regarding this situation.




Unknown said...

I have several members of the family with auto immune disorders, several factors will help to stop and reverse this issue. First, go all organic on foods. The chemicals used in traditional foods further destroy your immune system.
Second, get off of fluoride, as this too destroys your health.
Third, heal your body with probiotics, oil of oregano, and supplemental vitamins like B,D and Zinc.
Good vitamins and reverse osmosis system to remove fluoride from drinking water...
http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Oregano-Enteric-Softgels/dp/B0013OXFBI/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1464457852&sr=8-3&keywords=oregano+oil
http://www.amazon.com/Country-Life-Acidophilus-250-Vegetarian-Capsules/dp/B00014WYKY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464458117&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=country+life+acidophilus&psc=1&smid=A3SY7P2NFH5KUX
http://www.premierh2o.com/collections/reverse-osmosis-and-filtration-systems/products/watts_premier_500023_wp-5_five_stage_reverse_osmosis_system

Anonymous said...

The fax number for Dr.Lombino: 845-783-7935.